Hello lovelies!  
I'm back & I'm going to do a review about a new hair product that I just received this morning! 

Can't wait to share it with you guys! <3
-
Untitled
-
The Batiste Dry Shampoo is actually an innovative starch based no water needed formulation. 
It instantly refreshes your hair between washes, leaving it feeling gorgeously clean and fresh with added body texture.

Untitled
-
I just got it this morning & immediately tried it. I'm using the Floral & Flirty Blush. It smells really good! 
And its really easy to to use. Lazy people like me can do it, you can too. (;


H O W  T O  U S E  I T:

1. Shake can vigorously and spray Batiste into the roots, keeping the nozzle 30cm from hair.

2. Massage through with fingertips.

3. Brush hair and style as usual, and voila, volumized, grease free hair. 


B E F O R E
     
Untitled

A F T E R

Untitled
-
This product is super good & perfect for lazy people like me haha! It probably can last for days, I know its disgusting for not washing your hair for days but you know when you're in a hurry or you woke up late for work/school, this product will be perfect for us. Girls, you should really give this a try! Anyway, I got the Batiste Dry Shampoo from hlg-atelier.com.

x

See you in my next post. Toodles! 

1 Response to 'Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo (Clean & Classic Original + Floral & Flirty Blush)'

  1. It'sgy said...
    http://celesteelim.blogspot.com/2014/12/review-batiste-dry-shampoo-clean.html?showComment=1432710862585#c8592838703582499097'> 27 May 2015 at 00:14

    It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

About Me

Untitled
HIYA, I'm Celeste! 
Born in 20 February 1995, a typical pisces girl. 
Currently a flight attendant.
Fashion lover + I love taking photos! 

Blog to express not impress. 

For any enquiries, you can contact me at 
- celesteelim@hotmail.com -

Instagram

Nuffnang

Followers